New Month. New Home. New Goals.
Since this month is also technically my birthday season, I like to take some time to set new goals for the upcoming year. This year, I am also in the process of revamping my apartment while my boyfriend moves in. With all of these changes in mind, I thought it would be good timing to share with you some goals I have for maintaining that perfect, cozy home feeling we all love.
1. Bring home fresh flowers every week for added life, color, and variety.
2. Buy the best sheets I can afford for the most comfortable sleep possible.
3. Decorate with perfumed candles for a peaceful tone.
4. Maintain freedom from clutter for mental, emotional, and physical clarity.
5. Use my kitchen as much as possible! Food = Love.
6. Invest in a cool speaker. Music and dancing give me life!
What goals do you have for your home? Tell us on social!